Water is Not for Gambling: Utilizing Science to Reduce Uncertainty
June 16-18, 2015 -- Green Valley Ranch Resort, Henderson, Nevada
|FULL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES||SINGLE DAY REGISTRATION FEES|
|By May 1, 2015||After May 1, 2015||By May 1, 2015||After May 1, 2015|
|UCOWR Member||$480||$555||UCOWR Member||$305||$355|
|Full-Time Student||$105||$130||Full-Time Student||$80||$105|
|Student registration does not include the banquet. Student banquet tickets are available for $25.||Student registration does not include the banquet. Student banquet tickets are available for $25.|
|*Spouse/guest registration cannot be used by speakers or people in water-related fields.||*Spouse/guest registration cannot be used by speakers or people in water-related fields.|
Extra receptions tickets are available for purchase for $30 and extra banquet tickets are available for $80. Student banquet tickets are $25.
Conference Location & Accommodations
Green Valley Ranch Resort, Casino & Spa -- offering a fashionable Mediterranean experience for visitors!
The following rate structure applies for UCOWR Conference participants:
- Deluxe Room: $145 (for single or double) + room tax
- Additional in-room guests: $25/each
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the Strip and to and from McCarran International Airport is included in the group rate. Click here for the shuttle schedule.
- Check-in: 3 pm / Check-out: 12 pm
- Included ammenities: Daily newspaper, high speed internet access, unlimited local and toll-free calls, turndown service upon request and admission to the exercise facility (normally $30).
- RESERVE YOUR ROOM ONLINE HERE or call 866-782-9487 (request 'UCOWR' group rate) -- Cut-off for making reservations under the group rate is Friday, May 22, 2015. Regular resort rates go into effect after May 22
Tuesday Evening Activity
Our Tuesday evening activity will be a visit to the High Roller at The LINQ, a 550-foot-tall observation wheel. The ride, one full rotation, takes approximately 30 minutes.
Tickets are $45 and should be purchased at the time of your conference registration -- space is limited! Price includes transportation from Green Valley Resort TO the High Roller (on the Strip). Transportation BACK to Green Valley Resort is your responsibility.
Thursday Post-Conference Field Trip
After the last sessions ends on Thursday afternon, participants have the option to participate in a trip to tour the Hoover Dam powerplant. Tickets are $30 a person and include round-trip transportation -- space is limited!
Interested in exhibiting at the conference? Please visit our exhibitor page for options!
Vist here for a complete list of our conference sponsors, co-sponsors and exhibitors.
Are you interested in being an exhibitor for the 2015 UCOWR/NIWR/CUASHI Conferece?
Bronze, silver and gold exhibitor options are available!
BRONZE: $1500 - includes exhibit space at the Conference, logo in the Conference program and on the Conference website.
SILVER: $2000 - includes exhibit space at the Conference, one complimentary registration (for the individual staffing exhibit space) to the Annual Conference, logo in the Conference program and on the Conference website. Additional representative registration fee at a reduced rate of $300.
GOLD: $3000 - includes exhibit space at the Conference, two complimentary registrations (for individuals staffing exhibit space) to the Annual Conference, and logo and company advertisement in the Conference program and on the Conference website. Additional representative registration fee at a reduced rate of $300.
Electricity to your booth is optional and at an additional fee of $220 (20 Amp 110V).
Deadline to register as an exhibitor: Friday, April 17, 2015.
- Mail registration form (below) and payment to UCOWR: 1231 Lincoln Drive, Mail Code 4526, Carbondale, IL 62901
- Fax form with credit card information to 618-453-2671.
- Call Melissa at 618-536-7571 to pay by credit card over the phone.