Universities Council on Water Resources and National Institutes of Water Resources invite you to submit your Special Session proposals for the 2022 Annual Conference to be held June 14-16, 2022, in Greenville, SC.
Those interested in organizing a special session should provide the following information:
- Title of proposed special session
- A brief description (less than 350 words) stating the importance of the topic and the rationale for the proposed session
- Session Organizer(s), including contact information
- Type of proposed session(s): panel discussion, full length talks (15 min), lightning talks (5 min), participatory session, or workshop
- Preferred session(s) length: 60, 75, or 90 minutes
- A draft list of presenters (to submit abstracts via the general Call for Abstracts) and their tentative titles
Email the above information to Karl Williard (email@example.com), by October 8, 2021.
- The planning committee will review proposals and email acceptance notifications by October 22.
- Call for Abstracts will be issued October 25. Abstract submissions are due January 24, 2022.
- Session organizers should have oral presenters in their session submit abstracts to the general Call for Abstracts. Session organizers only need to submit one abstract for a panel, workshop, or participatory session.