Graduate Student Position
The UCOWR Board seeks graduate student input. Nominate a talented student today!
- The election will open March 2024 and conclude April 2024.
- New board members will take office at the end of our June 2024 Board of Directors meeting.
- Deadline for Nominations: December 15, 2023
What is expected of the Graduate Student Board Member?
- Complete a one-year term on the UCOWR Board of Directors
- Serve as a voting member of the Board
- Attend annual conference and quarterly Board meetings (3 teleconference, 1 in-person at conference)
- Help to plan annual UCOWR/NIWR conference, particularly special sessions, student activities/events and field trips
- Serve on an award committee
- Actively participate in ongoing Board activities as appropriate (See Roles and Responsibilities of Board of Directors.)
What is the nomination process for a Graduate Student Board Member?
- brief letter of intent
- copy of recent CV
Email nominations to the UCOWR home office at email@example.com no later than Friday, December 15, 2023.
The election will open March 2024 and conclude April 2024.
New board members will take office at the end of our June 2024 Board of Directors meeting.