Membership Benefits Include:
- Reduced publication fees and access to the Journal of Contemporary Water Research & Education, the only peer-reviewed water resource journal focused on applied research, policy, education, and extension.
- Discounts for our dynamic UCOWR/NIWR Annual Conference featuring career development, skill building, and research exposure.
- Connection to a growing network of over 65 institutions nationwide who are leading the way in water research, education, and policy.
- Opportunity to serve as a UCOWR delegate and have a voice in the governance of UCOWR (1 lead delegate and up to 7 additional voting delegates).
- Eligibility to make nominations for UCOWR Board of Directors.
- Eligibility to make nominations for annual UCOWR Awards.
- Opportunity to be recognized for outstanding career achievements through our prestigious annual awards and scholarships.
- Advertisement of graduate assistantships and other student opportunities via our website.
Membership can be purchased in four levels:
- Annual: $600
- Two years: $1150
- Three Years: $1650
- Permanent: $12,000
Membership is based on the fiscal year: July 1 – June 30.
For additional information, call UCOWR at (618) 536-7571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.