Universities Council on Water Resources and National Institutes of Water Resources invite you to submit your Special Session proposals for the 2021 Annual Conference to be held June 8-10, 2021, in Greenville, SC.
Those interested in organizing a special session should provide the following information:
- Title of proposed special session
- Session organizer(s), including affiliation, email, and phone number
- A brief description (less than 350 words) stating the importance of the topic and the rationale for the proposed session
- Type of proposed session(s): standard session with a collection of oral presentations (15 min talks), workshop, participatory session, panel discussion, hands‐on training, or other unique, engaging format
- A draft list of presenters (to submit abstracts via the general call for abstracts) and their tentative titles