MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Hardcopy and electronic subscriptions to the Journal of Contemporary Water Research & Education.
- Reduced registration fees at teh UCOWR Annual Conference and access to past proceedings.
- Increased networking opportunities with water resource leaders in business, government, and academica.
- A voice in the governance of UCOWR (1 lead delegate and up to 7 additional voting delegates)
- Eligibility to make nominations for UCOWR Board of Directors
- Eligibility to make nominations for annual UCOWR Awards
Membership is subject to approval by the UCOWR Board of Directors and is based on the July 1 – June 30 fiscal year.