University Of Hawaii At Manoa

Honolulu, Hawaii

Doctoral and Masters degrees in water related fields are offered by the Departments of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Agricultural and Resource Economics, Economics, Geography, Geology and Geophysics, Meteorology, Microbiology, Oceanography, Ocean Engineering, Public Health, Biology, and Agronomy/Soil Sciences. The Agricultural Engineering and Mechanical Engineering departments also offer M.S. degrees in water related fields.


The Water Resources Research Center (WRRC) conducts research programs, operates research laboratories, provides support facilities and cooperates with instructional departments through research opportunities and support for faculty and students. Cooperative water resources activities are pursued with the East-West Center, an educational institution established by the United States Congress and located adjacent to the U.H.M. campus.

For further information visit the Water Resources Research Center and the University of Hawaii at Maona Graduate Division.